Prior to the initiation of the design engineering phase, Turf, Track & Court, LLC can conduct an in-depth facility analysis and feasibility study to identify all key factors in the development of your project. Facility analysis includes a close examination of the facility’s physical conditions, use patterns, spatial relations, and an examination of current maintenance procedures. These studies are applicable for any project ranging from stadium renovations to the construction of tennis courts.
Feasibility studies outline and analyze all major characteristics that would contribute to, or hinder, design and construction. These factors typically provide needed direction with the development of your athletic facility. Typically, a feasibility study is broken into various sections based upon the demands and needs of the owner. The feasibility study allows an owner to understand all aspects of the athletic facility and provides a resource to assist with planning and budgeting your project(s).
Typical Facility Studies
- York Suburban School District: Athletic Facilities
- Gettysburg Area School DistrictStadium Improvements at Warrior Stadium
- School District of Lancaster: Track & Field Improvements
- Upper Moreland School District: Running Track Repairs / Renovations
- Central Dauphin SD: Athletic Facility
- Central Dauphin SD: Landis Field
- Derry Twp. SD: Athletic Facilities Master Plan
- Derry Twp. SD: Synthetic Turf
Studies and Master Plans prepared by and under the guidance of Brian S. Bingeman RLA at Turf, Track & Court, LLC, Brubaker-Bingeman, LLC and while employed by others.